Sunday, November 13, 2011

1st step...

1st step to happiness = i find the happiness in the job i have now. Good environment, good colleagues, tambah2 lagi dapat bekerja sekali with my bestfriend of 5 years. I hope this is the 1st step for me to smile again, even just a little bit. Aku harap sekurang2nya aku dapat menimbulkan inspirasi dalam diri aku, berkeyakinan untuk jadi lebih kreatif, tidak menoleh ke belakang lagi, terus melihat kedepan dan kedepan. Dan sekurang2nya passion aku terhadap kerja design ni mampu timbul dan reemerge kembali, n i got the feeling with this new job, i will make the best out of it, coz for the past 2 months all my passion were kinda dead n destroyed completely, which is my passion in art, design and even music ( i even quit my band). Now, i think i'm back, insya Allah. I wanna feel whole again. Next....

No comments:

Post a Comment