Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Quit My Job.


The tragedy that i'm going through has been the trigger i needed to my system, to get my life back on track. I started to appreciate my family more - something I had never really consider before. And most recently, I quit the job that I was unhappy in, started to search a new career interest that will make me happy. Surprisingly, after quitting job, i feel so relieved. It feels so good. Sometimes things need to fall apart to make way for better things. I believe I may end up having an entire new perspective on my life. I wanna start fresh....

I gain a new perspective of what i really2 wanna do in my life. And the main question is: what i really wanna do for living? I just realized maybe for a long term, it's not gonna be graphic design, I dont wanna do shit just to please and satisfy some strangers called customer and client? If I wanna do art, I will do it for myself, as a hobby, not for some other assholes. I learn that if u hate the job, the people, the working environment, just quit. It’s that easy, u just up n quit. Besides i'm too young to get stuck in unhappy situation (someone taught me this..)

It's important to have a job that makes a difference, especially to yourself. I had waste and struggle five years of studying and doing graphic, it's so exhausting. So why the hell i need to do and repeat the same shit, in my career? I decided to take this as my stepping stone to another career that makes me happy, and i hope i will find one eventually. I dont want this  “I hate my job” path travel down the ever dangerous “I hate my life” path. I want something that makes me feel alive. Those who working their ass off just to please others were already dead, according to me.

I gotta find what i really wanna do, and be passionate about it. I dont wanna get up in the morning just to 'work', i wanna get up in the morning, doing something that i'm passionate about, and get paid for it, eventhough money is not really the case. In the meantime, i just have to keep searching, not just for the job, but what i'm really passionate and happy about....

No comments:

Post a Comment