Monday, July 16, 2012

The July 16



Today i had the worst nightmare ever in my life. It's far more worst than all the nights before. Nothing ever beat this night. Once i woke up, then i realized, it's July 16. No wonder i had the worst nightmare. Yeah this date most probably dont mean anything to most of the people in the world, but it means a hell lot to me. 16th July 2011 is the day that i getting started to appreciate every little things in my life. It's the day that i lost my soul, my heart was grinded into pathetic little pieces. The day that i started to think, to initiate change in my life. My world had turned black, and i had to crawling in enormous pain and unbearable agony searching for colors back. And i mean this literally. The pain is so real. Only god knows.

Since that day, i lived with pain everyday, but now i think i'm already immune to it. It's been a year of that tragic moment, thank god i'm still strong. I hope that one day, July 16 dont mean anything to me anymore. And while thinking and looking back at it, i can laugh and smile for what a stupid person i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment